System Access Forms
Please follow the steps below to request access for the systems and tools needed during your visit. The Data Specialist for your trial will be happy to assist in coordinating your visit to Stephenson Cancer Center. Please read the options below to complete the appropriate forms for your visit.
Remote Monitoring Visit
- If you are a new Monitor to SCC, you will need to complete the New Monitor Access Form for Remote Monitoring. Please complete these forms and email them to the Data Specialist assigned to your study.
- If you have Monitored at SCC within the last 10 months, please complete the Remote Visit Request Form and email it to the Data Specialist assigned to your study.
- Your information will be reviewed by our Data Specialist Team. Once details have been verified, you will receive confirmation details about your visit.
On Site Visit
If you are a new Monitor to SCC, you will need to complete the New Monitor Access Form. Please complete these forms and email them to the Data Specialist assigned to your study.
If you have Monitored at SCC within the last 10 months, please complete the Visit Request Form and email it to the Data Specialist assigned to your study.
Your information will be reviewed by our Data Specialist Team. Once details have been verified, you will receive confirmation details about your visit.
Please review the Monitor Guidelines, Parking Instructions, and Check-in Information found on our website before your visit.
Parking & Check-In Instructions
- Monitors may park in the Harold Hamm Diabetes Center Parking Lot. A Daypass Parking Permit must be displayed in the vehicle that is parked on campus.
- Daypasses can be acquired online and printed, or you may purchase them in person from the parking office on the day of your visit. Remember, the parking location for Monitors is the Harold Hamm Diabetes Center Lot, located on the West side of the Cancer Center.
- If you have questions regarding on campus parking, or if you receive a parking citation, please contact the parking office: OUHSC Parking Office, Research Park 825,, First Floor #115, P: 405-271-2020, Hours of Operation: 7:30 am – 5 pm, Monday - Friday
- Please follow the steps below on the day of your visit.
- Please check in at the Information Desk, located on Floor One of the Stephenson Cancer Center. Notify the staff member that you are a Monitor here to visit the Clinical Trials Office. Provide the staff member with your desk location (sent to you in advance by a Data Manager), sign in for your visit, and receive your Monitoring Room Badge.
- Staff may need to consult with the Clinical Trials Office to verify your visit time and location. You must stay at the Information Desk until your access and appointment information can be verified.
- After checking in, please ask for directions to the employee elevators located on the east side of the building. Take the employee elevators up to Floor Five. As you exit the elevators, you will see a set of closed double doors to your left. Swipe your access badge at the cardkey swipe.
- Once you have gone through the double doors, proceed straight to the end of the hall. The Monitoring Room will be the last door on your right, Room 5014. Please locate your assigned desk and wait for your Data Manager. Your access credentials must be verified by the Data Manager before you can log in to the SCC Computer.
- For security purposes, Monitoring hours are 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. These hours will be strictly enforced.
- Drinks with lids and small snacks will be permitted in the Monitoring Room. All other food is restricted. If you would like a location to eat lunch, you may utilize the dining space on the first floor.
- All study specific conversations must occur via email. If you must discuss something in person, please alert your Data Manager and they will schedule a conference room.
- In case of inclement weather, the OUHSC campus may adjust hours of operation. Please monitor your emails and check ouhsc.edu for changes to the hours of operation on campus.
- Please note that you will be responsible to remember your network passwords and log-in information for SCC Systems. For security purposes, our staff will not have access to your passwords. Please note that campus IT will need to reset any passwords you forget. This may cause time delays.
- Before exiting the Monitor Room, please place all charts and the SCC laptop into the overhead compartment. Lock the cabinet to uphold information security.
- Before you leave the building, all Monitors must return the SCC Monitoring Badge to the Floor One Information Desk. This should be done by 4:30 pm each day. Failure to return the badge will result in an assessment of a fine to cover cost of replacement.