The Stephenson Cancer Center is located in the Oklahoma Health Center on the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center campus. Our experienced cancer care team provides compassionate, coordinated care in a state-of-the-art 217,000 square foot facility. The building was designed to meet the medical, emotional, and practical needs of patients and their caregivers.
The cancer center offers Oklahomans access to some of the region's best physicians, the latest clinical trials, and the most advanced research. Oklahomans no longer have to travel out of state to receive world-class cancer care.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Oklahoma’s only Phase I Clinical Trials Center
- State-of-the-art Radiation Therapy Center
- Free wireless throughout the building
- Free valet and self-parking with validation
- Complimentary beverages and snacks
- Patient Resource Room offers free informational cancer-related materials
- The Peggy Stephenson Healing Garden offers a relaxing outdoor space
- Clinical laboratory and imaging services
- Delicious food and baked goods at the Healthy Hearth