You are our priority. We are here to support you, connect you to resources, and answer your questions.
Now that you’ve scheduled an appointment, there are a few things you can do to prepare for your appointment. Please take a few minutes to review the information below. If you have any questions at all, please call us at 405-271-1112.
Before Your Appointment
- Plan to arrive at least 20 minutes early for your visit so that you have plenty of time to park, find your clinic, and complete any paperwork.
Don’t forget to bring the following items to your first visit:
- New Patient Paperwork (if mailed to you in advance)
- Government-issued photo identification
- Health insurance cards (primary, secondary and supplemental)
- A list of your current medications
- A list of questions you have for your care team
- If requested by your clinic, please bring medical records, pathology slides, or imaging CDs which were given to you by your referring Provider. In many cases, these items have already been sent to the cancer center. If you are unsure whether these items are needed, please contact your clinic before your appointment.
After Your Appointment
- Browse our Digital Library to learn more about treatment options and side effects.
- Discover how the multi-specialty Supportive Care Clinic can provide services to support your quality of life during treatment. – link
- Sign up for an online patient portal account. This tool will allow you to communicate with your clinic at your convenience. You can ask questions, request medication refills, access your medical records, make appointments, and more.