Our Transplant and Cellular Therapy Program is the only cellular therapy and comprehensive stem cell program in the state, offering autologous and allogeneic transplants for children and adults as well as CAR-T therapy.
We perform more than 100 stem cell transplants a year and have done more than 2,100 transplants since the program began in 1982. Our stem cell sources include peripheral blood, marrow, and umbilical cord blood from related and unrelated donors.
In addition, CAR-T therapy is offered at the Stephenson Cancer Center and is the only place in Oklahoma to provide this service.
What Sets Our Team Apart
- What Dedicated physicians for malignant hematology
- Hematopathologist on-site
- In-house molecular testing
- Specially trained nurses
- The only hematology nurse navigator in Oklahoma
- Clinical trials
- Multidisciplinary malignant hematology tumor board
- National Marrow Donor Program designated transplant and donor collection center
- Accredited by Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy