The Tissue Pathology Shared Resource (TP SR) facilitates and promotes the study of tumors through procured clinical and experimental specimens, both tissue and fluids, and to enhance quality, efficiency, and productivity by providing technical expertise and services with state-of-the-art automated and robotized technologies.
The TP SR provides five major services:
- Consultation on experimental design and interpretation of results.
- High-quality histopathological technical and staining services for clinical and experimental animal-model specimens.
- High-quality and timely whole-slide scanning, image analysis, and live cell imaging services.
- Development of tissue and cultured cell microarrays and data bank.
- Isolation of circulating tumor cells.