The application deadline has passed for the two positions beginning July 1, 2019.
Applicants must have successfully completed a four-year residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Completed applications must consist of the following items:
- ERAS Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- A copy of the Dean’s Letter from your medical school file
- USMLE Scores
- At least 3 Letters of Recommendation (LOR)
- Preferably a letter from your Residency PD or the OB/Gyn Chair
- A letter from someone who can speak to your interest in Gyn Oncology, preferably a gyn oncologist you worked with on rotation
- If you do a rotation such as Memorial Sloan Kettering (formerly Galloway) or Rutledge Fellowship, we would like the letter with your score(s) for this rotation.
- You may submit as many additional letters as you want.
- Copy of your CREOG Scores (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Notifications of an invitation to interview or regrets will be sent out on April 23, 2018 via e-mail. Tracey Young, Fellowship Coordinator, will contact candidates to let them know if we are missing items from your application.